Sunday, November 14, 2010

My love for Whitecastle

All I have to say, is my kids just had their first Whitecastle sliders...

AND THEY FUCKING LOVED 'EM.

Mind you, they were the frozen microwavable kind (a burger in 60 seconds! AMAZING!) so they haven't even had the GOOD shit yet.

And for all of you out there, that think the WC is gross, eff off. That stuff is da bomb. Seriously. I grew up on that. And the closest one in about 2 hrs away, and I seriously considered moving over it after high school. My family used to make trips into Columbus every Sunday for WC. SO GOOD. Good enough for after church food.

I nearly cried last time I was in Columbus a few months ago for a bach. party, and stopped & got Burger King (ack!) with my last few dollars, only to look up and realize there was a Whitecastle across the street. It was the liveliest I was that entire night. I may or may not have gotten teary eyed. You decide.

If you live down south, Krystal is a close substitute, but still not the same. But I'll take it. (Come to think of it, down south is where all the good food is. Quincy's, anyone?? Holla.)

And if you haven't had it, we are no longer friends. Okay we are, but only if you try it & YOU LIKE IT. I'm so serious about this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, I haven't been to visit in a while and thought I'd stop by. My kids heart White Castle. Every time they go to visit their grandparents they have to stop in.

    ReplyDelete