Sunday, October 4, 2009

Can it get ANY worse???

Agh so as I was watching the season finale of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, I see the ticker at the bottom stating Jon Gosselin has emptied the joint account he shares with Kate, leaving her with $1000.

Really, Jon? Really? Do you think this HELPS the situation? Does it?

I can't wait to see Kate on the Today show tomorrow, I have to work, so I have it set up to record. I am FUMING!!!! Kate has reportedly hired a high-power attorney. I think the claws are finally going to come out. This should be an interesting week. I'll follow up on this tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I read this too and the first thing I thought was "Jon, do you have anyone with any brains whatsoever helping you make smart decisions, or are you just taking it day by day, winging it like a 12 year old?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say hi !
    Have a wonderful day!
    xx

    P.S.
    I 'm from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing by and commenting.
    I'm your second follower!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete