Monday, May 17, 2010

Chat Stew: Rainy Days, Disney & Shredding

Well more big things are happening. Unfortunately, SOMEONE doesn't know it yet, so I cannot talk about it. No, I'm not pregnant again. It's not even about me. But it may quite possibly fuck up my next year vacation plans, so I'm a little on the fence about it.

I'm on Level II of THE SHRED. GO ME. WOOT WOOT. And I must say, I do not actually own a scale, so I don't really know if I've lost any weight, but I feel like I only look about 3 months pregnant, as opposed to 4 or 5, so that's always a plus. (Especially when I'M NOT EVEN PREGNANT.) T minus 12 days until wedding #1 of the summer. 12 days, 12 lbs....think I can do it??? Maybe. But I haven't changed my diet. Um at all. I'm just one of those people that cannot possibly diet. It's bad enough I am forcing myself to do a work-out video, must I also punish myself with food??? No effing way. I can't give up chocolate milk, 100 calorie pack chocolate covered pretzels, Taco Bell, or McDonald's mocha frappe's (might as well be crack). Won't happen. I am a big believer that good food enhances your life. Now maybe if I were 400 lbs, THAT might be different... Luckily, I'm not. I'm only HA YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU MY WEIGHT RIGHT THERE DIDN'T YA??????

Did I mention that Hubs watches me work out and makes fun of me at least 25% of the time, which is 25% too much??? He does.

I've also been spending a large amount of my internet time planning my Disney vacay. Which I am shooting for next spring, unless said big stuff doesn't fuck it up. I just choose to sometimes go to my happy place, which are a small collection of websites devoted to Disney World. I've never been, but have been on a lifelong quest of getting there. This slew of weddings (4 altogether) really effed me in the A this year, as ummm we were planning to go this week actually come to think of it. And here I sit in Ohio, and it's been pouring down rain since about 8am, and doesn't look to be stopping anytime soon. I'd be having a WAY better time in the World searching for Hidden Mickeys, and getting my hair done at the BBB. (Ok, so I'm not really going to get my hair done at BBB. Well, maybe. A little glitter never hurt.) I could be poolside at the AKL, instead I'm worried there may be a pool forming in my basement (it leaks with heavy rain). So with that I will leave you with a pic of the Happiest Place on Earth, and hope it brings a little magic to your day, as it does mine...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah-I can't diet, either. I never could. When I was much, much younger, and wanted to lose weight I would do the every other day diet, which was one of my own design. I would eat every other day, and on the interspersed day live on coffee and water. It worked. I don't recommend it. It was easier for me, though, than actually watching what I eat and being reasonable. I could never do that now, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubs did the same thing when I shredded. Jerks. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate diet, and hope you visit that magical place next spring!
    Wishing you a great weekend!
    Big hugs!
    Betty xx

    ReplyDelete