Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where have I BEEN?!?!

Agh I hate that I haven't been keeping up with blogging lately!! I beg your forgiveness. That is, if anyone still bothers to read this crap. Probably not.

Moving on.

I did a workout program called Slim in 6. As in, 6 weeks. I stretched it out over 8. No need to rush things, ya know? In my defense, it was ONLY because we were on vacation for 4 days, which included my BIL's wedding (i.e. not much vacation, but rather a lot of shit to do out of town!) and on the tailend of that little vacay, we went to Cedar Point and I was INJURED.

Seriously. Injured, people.

I used to LOOOOVE roller coasters. like seriously, LOVED THEM. I never puked, I only felt a little ill after about 17 rides....I was good. to. go.

The last time I went, was about ohhhhhh 7-8 years ago.

Apparently, 25 is the cutoff for adventures as such. I didn't even ride any big coasters, bc I knew I'd get sick. So instead, we spent most of our time in the kiddie Snoopy area. I rode the freaking Woodstock Express twice with my son, which, to it's credit, was a really fun little kiddie coaster (again, or am I just getting old???) and I kid you not, I went to the chiropractor 2 days later, and I had 5 ribs out of place.

Yes, 5.

I could barely walk, I was in so much pain. It was awful. I can't believe I made it through 2 days of work like that. Horrendous. So the next 2 weeks consisted of more adjustments and I was told to "take it easy". I took that as "no working out".

So I lost NOTHING. NOT AN INCH. NOT A POUND. NADA.

Eh well. I was bored with it anyway.

I DID go buy some cute workout clothes though...onto the next one....

No comments:

Post a Comment