Monday, December 7, 2009

I have a case of the Mondays...

Mondays SUCK. Now that Jon & Kate is over, at least. I have nothing to look forward to. At least they moved Cake Boss up, so there's a chance I MAY be able to stay up to watch it, seeing as how my DVR decided to quit working last week...and BTW we are switching providers on Wednesday, so I'm sure that will be a whole other post. Our electronic set-up is pretty elaborate, so a new provider is going to rock my world. I still haven't figured out how to work what we've got. And we've lived here 3 years...

My husband, the electrician/electronic buff, is also debating on which LED or LCD or ABCDEFG tv to buy right now, bc apparently, we are in dire need for a giant tv for the GARAGE so he can watch football out there with his friends. We've been saying we need a new bedroom tv, so we can give ours to our son, bc his is a peice of crap, so I'm totally fine with that. However, he decided to do some online browsing last night, and put not 1, but 2, ABCDEFG tv's in his "cart". I talked him down, bc I feel this is excessive. So he decides 1 will do the job, but here's the issue: if he chooses just 1, it will go in our bedroom, but also needs to be able to be moved into the garage for big games. Fine. No prob. Except he wants at least a 40". I think a 40" tv in our bedroom is RIDICULOUS. If we had some wonderful, big master suite, ok fine. But we don't. We have a 10 x 10 room. That barely fits our furniture. Ummmm no. I will keep you posted on the outcome of this.

Yesterday was also Hubs birthday. Which I spent at a surprise baby shower, thrown by my friends. And Hubs was in on it. He had to be, bc when my BFF asked me to hang out, I originally told her no bc it was his birthday, and most days, I enjoy married life, which would end if I made plans with my friends on his bday. So she texted him and basically told him to find something else to do bc he was effing up her plan.

So, since I didn't have time yesterday, I made his bday cake today. A pineapple upside down cake. My first I've ever made, and ummm...I've had better. But it was what was in the cupboard so that's what he got. And my wonderful, cute little innocent offspring asked for a peice, so I start to get him a peice, as he threw the newspaper pages all over the floor one by one. This is the treatment I get. I make them cake; they make me a mess to clean. Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. awww...sorry for the mess but hope your Hub had a great bday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a total TLC girl. I'm a Bravo girl. nice to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came by to say hi and thanks for your comments.
    I, myself is the one who takes the photos of my posts. Thanks you like them.
    BETTY MANOUSOS /CUT AND DRY
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well let's hope kate's show gets on asap. i love her.

    and we're all just glorified maids, not mothers

    didn't you read that in the handbook?

    ReplyDelete