Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Big Green Tractor is in the shop...

Soooooo the CMA's were last night. I love all kinds of music, but I really love new country. Carrie Underwood rocks my world. (And my husbands dreams from what he tells me.) So I watch all this stuff, and then for about the next week, I am a country superstar (at least in the shower I am.)
My son is obsessed with "Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean, bc my son is obsessed with farms & farm equipment. (We live in Ohio, can ya tell?) So I tell him he can stay up & watch to see if we hear that song sung. Well, he didn't make it that long, bc he likes to use my pregnant belly as a trampoline, so he got bansihed to bed.
So when Jason Aldean finally comes on to sing the song, I'm yelling at my hubs "Hit record! NOW! NOW! HURRY!" so that my tractor lovin son can watch it the next day. So he records it- and then don't ya know, HE ACCIDENTLY DELETES IT!!!! I was more infuriated than I was when said tractor lovin son repeatedly called me a baby & told me he didn't like me...
Hubs yells

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" realizing what he's done. To which I respond...

"You deleted it, DIDN'T YOU?? WAY TO FUCKING GO!!" (In mind, I also called him father of the year, but had already surprised myself my how angry I already sounded, so I quickly decided to discontinue use of my vocal cords...)

So hubs tries to recover the deleted performance for the 10 min to no avail. So I figured I could look it up on You Tube for tractor lovin son today...

Which I would do, but currently tractor lovin son has opened a bottle of baby lotion and is spreading about half of it all over his Batman castle-batcave-thing. So I probably should go clean that up now.

UPDATE: I just realized my following has nearly DOUBLED this week to 7. woohoo!! this truly makes me happy, and maybe next week, i'll hit double digits. tell your friends ladies, what they're missin'. so thank you, other sleep-deprived moms on the quest for 5 MINUTES to take a nap...and if you aren't yet a mom, thank you for getting enjoyment from my everyday pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment